About Building Information Modeling (BIM) | Virtual Design to Construction (VDC)
- The US National Building Information Model Standard Project Committee has the following definition:
“Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility. A BIM is a shared knowledge resource for information about a facility forming a reliable basis for decisions during its life-cycle; defined as existing from earliest conception to demolition.”
- BIM is Model based concept to create the buildings, it can be built virtually before they are built on the site.
- BIM models are organized for complete integration of all construction processes in the building life-cycle.
- BIM is Management of the information exchange between Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP consultants, Project Managers and Contractors strengthening the interaction between the design and execution teams, Its like imitating real building process virtually.
Benefits of BIM
- Cost saving in Construction and Operations.
- Minimizing errors & material wastage at every stage of construction.
- Cost effective due to precise scheduling.
- Accurate construction documentation.
- Better Project Planning, Co-ordination and Management.
- Regulatory or Government compliance.
Our BIM Services
- 2D BIM & 3D BIM-BIM Conversion,BIM Drafting and Drawings,BIM Construction Documentation,Clash Detection & Resolution,
Parametric Family Creation
- 4D BIM Services-Project Scheduling & Monitoring
- 5D BIM Services-Project Costing
- 6D BIM Services-Facility Management
- LOD (Level of Detail or Level of Design)-LOD standards are from 100 to 500